WELCOME TO THE 16TH CONGRESS OF THE NORDIC SPINAL CORD SOCIETY
It is a pleasure to invite you to the 16th Congress of the Nordic Spinal Cord Society. The congress will take place on 11-13 September 2019 in Copenhagen, Denmark at Scandic Copenhagen.
The programme will consist of workshops, plenary presentations, panel discussions and poster presentations and will feature workshops for consumers, nurses, physio- and occupational therapists.
Current lectures/workshops chairs:
- Nanna Brix Finnerup (pain management, cannabinoids)
- SCI consumer (living with pain)
- Anders Korsgaard (crisis management)
- Bo Biering-Sørensen (spasticity management)
- Carsten Bach Baunsgaard (exoskeletons)
- Klaus Krogh (bowel management)
- Jens Sønksen (sexual health and fertility after spinal cord injury)
- Marlene Elmelund (urinary incontinence)
- Fin Biering-Sørensen (international SCI Data Sets in clinical practice and research)
We look forward to welcoming you to Copenhagen in 2019.
On behalf of the NoSCoS board and the Local Organising Committee
Fin Biering-Sørensen, chair
Jens Bo Sørensen
Rene Richard Andersen
11-13 September 2019