- Product brand names are not allowed in the abstract title or abstract text. Use generic names only. A brand name can be inserted as a reference at the bottom of the abstract page.
- Abstracts submitted will be designated for either poster or oral presentations by the reviewing committee.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
A. General conditions
- Abstracts are required for all oral presentations, posters, and workshops.
- Abstracts must be submitted before 1 May 2019 (23:59 GMT)
- Accepted abstracts will be published online during the conference.
B. Presenting author and registration
- The presenting author must register as an active participant at the conference at the latest 14 days after acceptance of an abstract.
- The NOSCOS 2019 Conference Secretariat reserves the right to exclude any abstract that is not followed by a participant registration at the latest 14 days after notification of acceptance.
C. Contents of your abstract
- The abstract word limit is max. 250 words per abstract.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. Write the abstract title in CAPITAL LETTERS. No full stop at the end.
- Please do not include any author names and institutions in the abstract document.You will be asked to enter the name(s) of author(s) and their institution(s), when you submit your abstract online.
- The abstract must include the following:
Aim: Clearly state the purpose of the study.
Methods: Describe your selection of observations or study participants clearly.
Results: Present your results in a logical sequence in text, table and illustrations.
Conclusions: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study (perhaps as a discussion section) and the conclusions that are drawn from them.
- All abbreviations must be defined in first use.
- The scientific committee will review the abstract.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to all authors by 15 June 2019
- It is the responsibility of all investigators that all studies are performed with respect to national legislation, international legislation and ethical guidelines both with regards to humans and animals. The NOSCOS 2019 Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject any submitted abstract that is believed to violate these principles.
- Please check that your email address (submitter and presenting author) is correct as it will be used for contacting you after the review process.
For all enquiries regarding abstracts and speakers, please contact the NOSCOS 2019 Conference Secretariat at email@example.com