Please download the programme for the NoSCoS 2019 Congress by clicking the button below.
Main themes and invited speakers
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 11
Main themes Pain, Spasticity, and Crisis management
- Keynote by Nanna Brix Finnerup, Professor, MD: Pain management, cannabinoids
- Leo Thomsen, Former medical practitioner, C5-tetraplegia: Pain, spasms and medical cannabis – A user’s experience and point of view
- Bo Biering-Sørensen, Chief physician, leader of Nordic and European Spasticity courses: Spasticity management
- Anders Korsgaard, Chief psychologist, and Naja Bøje Casupei, clinical psychologist: Crisis management
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 12
Main themes Bowel and Bladder management
- Keynote by Klaus Krogh, Professor, MD: Bowel management
- Marlene Elmelund, MD: Urinary incontinence
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 13
Main themes Sexual health and Fertility, and New technologies
- Keynote by Jens Sønksen, Professor, MD: Sexual health and fertility after spinal cord injury
- Carsten Bach Baunsgaard, MD: Exoskeletons
Session on neurostimulation/neuromodulation after spinal cord injury
- Fin Biering-Sørensen, Professor, MD: International SCI Data Sets in clinical practice and research
In addition, workshops for nurses, physio- and occupational therapists, and consumers will be organized.
The industry is also expected to contribute with interesting workshops on the latest developments in the field.