Please download the programme for the NoSCoS 2019 Congress by clicking the button below.
All speakers and presentations are now included in the programme.
Main themes and invited speakers
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 11
Main themes Pain, Spasticity, and Crisis management
- Keynote by Nanna Brix Finnerup, Professor, MD: Pain management, cannabinoids
- Leo Thomsen, Former medical practitioner, C5-tetraplegia: Pain, spasms and medical cannabis – A user’s experience and point of view
- Bo Biering-Sørensen, Chief physician, leader of Nordic and European Spasticity courses: Spasticity management
- Anders Korsgaard, Chief psychologist, and Naja Bøje Casupei, clinical psychologist: Crisis management
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 12
Main themes Bowel and Bladder management
- Keynote by Klaus Krogh, Professor, MD: Bowel management
- Marlene Elmelund, MD: Urinary incontinence
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 13
Main themes Sexual health and Fertility, and New technologies
- Keynote by Jens Sønksen, Professor, MD: Sexual health and fertility after spinal cord injury
- Carsten Bach Baunsgaard, MD: Exoskeletons
Session on neurostimulation/neuromodulation after spinal cord injury
- Fin Biering-Sørensen, Professor, MD: International SCI Data Sets in clinical practice and research
In addition, workshops for nurses, physio- and occupational therapists, and consumers will be organized.
The industry is also expected to contribute with interesting workshops on the latest developments in the field.